Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This Just In: Blog Suffers When RMM Gets a...Gasp...Job

I have received a number of complaints from regular readers who have been forced to complete actual work during the workday because I have not been updating regularly. While, I normally refrain from commenting on the minutiae of my daily life here, this announcement impacts all of us.
That's right, you read correctly, I am working. It is only until the end of the school year, at which time EBTI and job search will become my full time job yet again.
In the meantime, I will continue to post incendiary material as I think of it or as it becomes available.

Before I sign off, I'd like to give a bit of advice: Today is the Wednesday before Battenkill. We should all be thinking very hard about wheel and tire selection. Personally, I am riding low mileage Easton EA90 SL's with Michelin Lithion 700x25 tires. So my advice is thus: Remember Hincapie. That guy screws himself at Paris Roubaix. Don't be that guy.

4 comments:

kevin said...

Oh, are we still pretending that Hincapie is a favorite at Paris Roubaix? That's cute.

RMM said...

If I was a betting man, I'd never bet on "that guy."
But neither am I a favorite for Battenkill. Either way, I would not make a stupid equipment choice.
Having a race ending mechanical sucks just as bad when you are contesting 15th as when you are near the podium.

Anonymous said...

tubeless road system ftw

office said...

Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010