I got home from work after midnight on Thursday and I had a meeting early Friday morning. But my mud tubulars needed to be glued. Even in my advanced state of exhaustion, I completed one of my better mounting jobs in record time (under an hour for final coat, mounting, setting/straightening and broomsticking). Tubular cement needs 24 hours to cure and this was my last opportunity to get these on in time for Palmer.
While doing so, I knocked my left front canti into something solid and caused it to go past my rim, down to the spoke area where it proceeded to lock up my front wheel. I was forced to stop and undo my front quick release to fix it. I accomplished the fix easily thanks to the Igleheart's lack of lawyer tabs.
Like lots. Clods. Piles. Pounds of it. Seriously pounds. I had to scoop it out of my eyes. It fell away in chunks.