Thursday, November 12, 2009

Race Announcement: Shedd Park—Come Humiliate Me in Front of My Family!

As you may have heard, CB is helping BRC put on the Shedd Park race this year. Since I grew up in and around Lowell, I consider this my hometown race. Most of my season’s training is targeted around dominating this race. I will be doing the Elite race, provided 9 other riders register.

I am hereby inviting you to come and take my lunch money in front of my entire family. While some of my readers are friendly, I am realistic enough to know that many of you hate me. So here’s your chance to trounce me at a race that actually matters. Also, my family will likely heckle me while you do it, which should add to your pleasure.

Additionally, I will be announcing all of the lower category races in pro style.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Not your *entire* family... but I'll do my best to heckle from afar.

Dave M. said...

Lauren, I can heckle enough for the both of us.

Matt said...

Hey,
I'd like to get approval to set up the Gentle Giant Speed Stairs to provide a fun distraction for racer's kids and try to entice some challengers at the race. I haven't heard anything back e-mailing to BRC's general mailbox and want to see if this can be a possibility so I can get my permitting and liability wavers to any concerned parties before the weekend. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you have a contact that would better for me to talk to about this. The Speedstairs work great as a viewing platform for race announcers, photographers, and the general public as well as being a one of a kind novelty at your event.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are able to help out.

Thanks,
Matt Budd

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010